欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

职场K歌达人对话

时间:2025-11-07 07:47:50 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

下面是小编为大家带来的职场K歌达人对话,本文共4篇,希望大家能够喜欢!

篇1:职场K歌达人对话

Conversation 1

对话一

Assistant: Sir, this is your reserved parlor.

服务生:先生,这里便是您预订的包间。

Fred: Ladies and gentlemen, come in please.

佛瑞德:女士们,先生们,请进吧!

Assistant: This is your microphones and over there you can find the machine from which you can choose the songs.

服务生:这是麦克风,在那边您可以找到点歌机。

David: The parlor is so comfortable.

大卫:这包间可真舒服。

Janice: Let's order something to eat now.

贾尼斯:现在让我们点一些吃的东西吧!

Fred: Who wants to go first?

佛瑞德:谁先唱?

David: I am a listener. You can go first. How about Hidden Agenda? This is “your” song. I pick it for you.

大卫:我是听众。你先唱吧!HiddenAgenda怎么样?这可是你的最佳曲目,我专为你点的。

Fred: Let me sing.

佛瑞德:那我就唱了。

Swift:Fred has a wonderful sing voice. He sounds like Craig David.

斯威夫特:佛瑞德的嗓音不错啊!听起来还真像克雷格?大卫呢。

Tom: I agree with you. Just look at him, I wouldn't know he is a good singer.

汤姆:我同意你的观点。光从表面看,我可没想到你唱歌如此好。

Fred: Thank you! Where is Tom? I have been waiting for your songs since yesterday. You are the next one.

佛瑞德:谢谢!汤姆在哪里?我从昨天就开始等着听你的歌呢!你是下一位。

Conversation 2

对话二

Fred: Shall we sing with a karaoke?

佛瑞德:我们去唱卡拉OK,怎么样?

Swift:Great idea! I do it every so often.

斯威夫特:好主意!我可是经常去的。

Fred: For us, karaoke is becoming a popular entertainment.

佛瑞德:对于我们来说,卡拉OK正在成为流行的娱乐方式。

Swift:Yep. If you are a good singer, your audience will feel comfortable, right?

斯威夫特:是啊!如果你唱歌很好的话,那么听众会感到很舒服,不是吗?

Fred: I can not agree with you more. And if you are an awful one, that will be funny.

佛瑞德:我同意你的观点。而如果你唱歌很烂,那也是很搞笑的事情。

Swift:I remembered Tom is always out of tune. We burst into laughter.

斯威夫特:我记得汤姆唱歌就是老跑调。我们都笑晕了。

Fred: Is that true? Shall we invite him to join with us?

佛瑞德:那是真的吗?我们也让他加人吧?

Swift:So tricky!

斯威夫特:你太狡猾了。

篇2:职场电影达人口语对话

下面是一篇职场电影达人口语对话,一起来读一读吧。

Conversation 1

对话一

Janice: Fred, is that the ticket office of the cinema?

贾尼斯:佛瑞德.那是电影院的售票厅吗?

Fred: I guess so.

佛瑞德:我猜是。

Janice: Sir, may I buy two tickets for this afternoon?

贾尼斯:先生,我能买两张《2012》今天下午的票吗?

Ticket seller: OK! Wait for a moment. Two tickets at half past three o'clock. Here you are.

售票员:好的!稍等一下!两张下午3:30的电影票,给你。

Janice: Thank you.

贾尼斯:谢谢!

Fred: What do you think of the film?

佛瑞德:你怎么看这部电影呢?

Janice: I feel its pictures are so real and it seems that the disaster is occurring around me.

贾尼斯:我觉得里面的闻面实在太真实了,似乎灾难就发生在我身边。

Fred: Yes and its sound effect also makes my heart beat so strongly.

佛瑞德:没错,声音效果也让我的心脏跳得很厉害。

Janice: My hands are shaking now.

贾尼斯:我的手现在还在抖呢!

Fred: And the actress's performance is very natural.

佛瑞德:里面的女演员表演也很自然。

Conversation 2

对话二

Fred: David, have you watched the 82nd Oscar Awards Ceremony? Avatar got the Award of Visual Effect. The movie sounds great!

佛瑞德:大卫,你看第82届奥斯卡颁奖盛典了吗?《阿凡达》获得了最佳视觉效果奖。这部电影听起来很不错的。

David: You are so old-fashioned. I have already watched it last week in cinema.

大卫:你太过时了。我上周就在电影院看过这部电影了。

Fred: How was it?

佛瑞德:怎么样啊?

David: Its 3D animation is attractive and its colorful scenes are also unforgettable.

大卫:电影里面的3D动W十分吸引人,而且其多彩的画面也是让人难忘的。

Fred: It is said that The Hurt Locker got the Award of Best Picture. What do you think about this?

佛瑞德:据说《拆弹部队》A得了最佳影片奖。你怎么看这件事呢?

David: Well, its theme is moving and profound, so from the academic aspect, this is its advantage to win the award.

大卫:好,这部电影的主题很动人,而且也很深刻,所以从学术的角度来看,这是它A得这个奖项的优势所在。

篇3:职场音乐达人情景对话

下面是一篇有关职场音乐达人情景对话,快来看看吧。

Conversation 1

对话一

Janice: Rachel, do you like music?

贾尼斯:瑞切尔,你喜欢音乐吗?

Rachel: Of course. I can't live without it, so I always bring my CD with me no matter where I go.

瑞切尔:当然,我简直离开音乐就不能活,所以不论我走到哪里,都拿着我的CD机。

Janice: What kind of music do you like best?

贾尼斯:你最喜欢什么类型的音乐呢?

Rachel: Light music and classic music.

瑞切尔:轻音乐和古典音乐。

Janice: Really? I can't believe this. I am also keen on classic music. And do you know there is a concert of classic music will be held tomorrow evening?

贾尼斯:真的吗?我简直不敢相信这些。我也喜欢古典音乐。你知道明天晚上有一场古典音乐的音乐会吗?

Rachel: But I didn't get the ticket. And it is said that they were sold out yesterday.

瑞切尔:但是我没有票啊!据说昨天票就都卖完了。

Janice: I got two. We can go there together.

贾尼斯:我有两张。我们一起去吧!

Rachel: Amazing! I can imagine the feeling when I hear the smooth tune around my ears.

瑞切尔:太好了!我可以想象得到聆听耳边柔和鸬鞯母芯?

Conversation 2

对话二

David: What are you listening now, Fred?

大卫:佛瑞德,你在听什么呢?

Fred: What?

佛瑞德:什么?

David: Hey! Man, put your earphone out. I said which song you are listening.

大卫:嘿!哥们儿,拿掉你的耳机。我是说你在听什么呢?

Fred: Jay Chou's title song in his new album.

佛瑞德:周杰伦新专辑中的主打歌曲。

David: What's your comment on his new album?

大卫:你对他的新专辑有什么评论呢?

Fred: Gorgeous! There is another song combining Chinese and western music styles. I am crazy for it, so I hear it over and again. And I plan to make it as the ringtone of my mobile.

佛瑞德:好极了!又是一首集中国风和西方音乐的歌曲。我太喜欢听了,所以不断重复着听。而且我打算将这首歌设成我的手机铃声。

David: Let me enjoy it.

大卫:让我也欣赏一下。

Fred: I suppose this song can be the No. 1 on the top chart.

佛瑞德:我猜这首歌肯定是流行音乐排行榜的头一名。

David: I can wait for buying his CD now.

大卫:我都等不及购买他的新CD了。

篇4:职场英语健身达人对话

以下是一篇职场英语健身达人对话,一起来看看吧。

Conversation 1

对话一

Fred: Wake up. Man! You promised to teach me Taijiquan several days before. Do you still have these words in your mind?

佛瑞德:醒醒!哥们!你可是好几天前就答应我要教我打太极拳的。你还记得这些话嘛?

David: Did I really say that? Another five minutes, OK?

大卫:这些话我真的说过吗?再睡五分钟,好吧?

Fred: Come on. I can not wait for another minute.

佛瑞德:快点。我可一分钟都不能等了。

David: First of all, you should change your way of breathing while you practice it. You should do like this. Understand that?

大卫:首先,在打太极拳的时候. 你要改变你的呼吸方式。你应该这样做。明白了吗?

Fred: You mean I should shrink my belly while I inhale oxygen, and extend it while exhale. Am I right?

佛瑞德:你的意思是说,当我吸气的时候,我要收紧腹部; 而呼气的时候.则要放松腹部。对吗?

David: That's right. This is similar with Yoga's breathe.

大卫:没错。这跟瑜伽的呼吸是相似的。

Fred: Can you practice the whole set for me?

佛瑞德:那你可以给我打一套太极拳吗?

David: I can do the simplified version of Taijiquan. Here we go. Follow me.

大卫:我可以打简式太极拳。我们开始吧!跟我一起练。

Conversation 2

对话二

Janice: Ouch! My back is hurting.

贾尼斯:哎哟!我的后背痛得厉害。

Fred: How often do you take exercises in your office?

佛瑞德:你在办公室里多久起来运动一下呢?

Janice: I nearly sat in front of my computer in the whole day. If not, I will overwork this evening.

贾尼斯:我几乎一整天都坐在电脑前的。如果不那样的话,我今晚上就得加班了。

Fred: Do you want to keep fit now? I often work out on a regular plan for taking exercises.

佛瑞德:你想保持身体健康吗?我经常制订一个运动计划。

Janice: Of course I want to keep fit. I also want to keep my weight down.

贾尼斯:我当然想保持健康。我还想减肥呢!

Fred: So you need to do more to meet your goal. I go to the gym three times a week.

佛瑞德:那么你就需要为实现这一目标做更多的事情。我一周去3次健身房。

Janice: Really? No wonder you look like a million bucks. Can you take me there next time?

贾尼斯:是吗?难怪你看上去气色很好呢。你下次去的话,能带我一起吗?

Fred: Certainly.

佛瑞德:当然可以。

k歌大赛计划书

k歌比赛计划书

k歌大赛口号

职业规划:何为职场达人

k歌大会策划书模板

k歌节目活动方案

K歌的真谛作文

k歌大赛开场白主持稿

全民k歌开场白语句

职场英语日常对话

《职场K歌达人对话(锦集4篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档