欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

外贸寄售贸易英语对话

时间:2022-10-07 09:03:58 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

这里给大家分享一些外贸寄售贸易英语对话,本文共10篇,供大家参考。

外贸寄售贸易英语对话

篇1:外贸寄售贸易英语对话

A: Mr. Zhang.how's the business going in Shanghai?

A:张先生,上海的生意怎么样?

B:Generally speaking.business is going well ,we have studied your catalogues and price lists and found that your products will be well received in our market. so we've got more confidence to be your consignee in Shangha

B:总的来说,生意不错。我们研究了贵方的目录单和价格表。相信你们的产品在我们的市场上会很受欢迎,因此我们有信心作为贵方在上海地区的寄售代理。

A:Our cosmetics.toiletries and other products are very popular in other parts of China. More and more Chinese women are fond of our products. You know. some of them are particularly produced for oriental women. As our consignee. you'II certainly make beautiful profits. WeII.Mr. Zhang.shall we move to the next point.

the terms of consignment?

A:我们的化妆品,化妆用具和其他产品在中国的其他地区都很畅销,越来越多的中国品女性喜爱我们的产品。您知道,有些产是专门为东方女性而生产的。作为我们代理人,你肯定赚大钱,好,张先生,我们接下来谈一下寄售条件,好吗?

B:Okay. Let's start with the- period of time“ .shall we?

B:可以。我们首先谈一下协议期限,好吗?

A:Good. Usually.the similar contracts signed with other consignees are based on 12 months.why not follow the suit.I suggest the sales commence on or about May lst. and continue throughApril 30h .Now we're in February.There're still more than two months before May lst. We've got enough time to make all necessary preparations.

A:好的一通常同类合同以12个月为限,何不照此办理?我建议从5月1日左右开始销售,直到4月30日止。现在是二月份,距5月1日还有2个多月的时间。我们有足够的时间做必 要的准备工作。

B: I suggest that after starting the operation we two sides meet around July 15 to decide on acceptable sales for the remainder of the consignment period. I believe it will certainly benefit both of us.

B:我建议开始销售后我们双方在7月15日左右会晤一次,确定一下剩余的时间内可接受的销售额度。我相信这样做对双方都有利

A:Good idea.Mr. Zhang! You'd then. be displayed and sold Shanghai guarantee that our products will.by in all big hotels. large malls in

A:好主意,张先生。贵方要保证我们的产品届时在上海的各大饭店,购物中心陈列.

B:只要你们的产品在4月15日前到达上海,我们保证其销售,贵方会满意的。

B:So long as your products arrive here before April 1 5'h . . we'll

be able to manage all the sales to your entire satisfaction.

A:寄售期间,如果你方希望增加销售数量,我方会通力合作对于那些不能销售的产品,你方应该将货物重新整理、调换或撤回。

A:During the consignment period. if you wish to increase the quantity of salable items, we shall cooperate on this matter through best efforts.For those articles which can not be sold. you should make read justment. replacement or withdrawal of the goods in question.

B:当然。

A:听起来不错。

B: Of course.

B:我们在北京租了仓库,货将从北京启运汽车比火车更便利。

A: That sounds good.

A:保险,无论什么险种,皆由贵方办理。

B: The goods will be delivered from Beijing where we've rented a warehouse,say by trucks it's more convenient than by train.

B:当然,张先生。这是惯例,不是吗?

A: The insurance.no matter what it is, should be covered by you parly.

B: Of course .Mr. Zhang.lt's a common practice,isn't it':

篇2:外贸加工贸易英语对话

以下是一段外贸加工贸易英语对话,快来看看吧。

A: HeIIo.Mr. Brow. Nice to see you again.

A:您好,史密斯先生。见到您很高兴。

B: Hello. Mr. Wu. lt's really a pleasure to meet you at the Guangzhou Fair. How's business”'

B:您好,吴先生,在广交会上再次见到您真高兴,生意怎么样?

A: Fairly good. Is there anything I cao book for you right now':

A:不错。目前有什么我可以为您订购的吗?

B: Are you interested in the processing business':

B:你们对加工业务有什么兴趣吗?

A: We're also doing business of processing with materials supplied by customers when we have surplus production. What type of products do you intend to process?

A:当我们有多余的生产能力时,我们也做来料加工业务。你们要加工什么产品?

B: Toys.to be processed with our material and designs.

B:玩具,用我们的材料和式样。

A: Ok. You can take advantage of the cheap labor and production costs.

A:行,你们可利用低廉的劳动力和生产成本。

B: I see. We'd like to know your rate of processing charges.

B:我知道。我们想了解你们的加工费率。

A: I think the processing fees shall be fixed on the basis of the world labor price with a discount of 20% .

A:我认为加工费在国际劳务价格的基础上打8折。

B; That's great.

B:太好了。

A: The supplied materials shall be delivered to our warehouse at your expense. lf any defect is found in the materials supplied by you .we will advise you of it immediately.and you will send over replacements in time. The allowance for damage to materials in the course of processing is 3%

A:供应的原材料应由你们自费运到我们的仓库,如果发现你们提供的材料有缺损,我们将立刻通知你们。你们应及时更换。在加工过程中,材料的损耗率是3%:

B: I think-we may accept it. You shall process in strict accordance with thedesign..and deliver the finished products in conformity with the contract terms respecting the time of delivery .quality and quantity.

B:我想我们可以接受这些条件。但是你们应该严格按照设计加T,并按照合同规定的时间,按质按量交货。

A: That sounds reasonable. How long will it take to process this amount of goods?

A:挺合理,那么加这批货需要多长时间呢?

B: It willtake15 - 20 days to process the goods from the day you receive the material we suppy.

B:从收到我方原料起需15 -20天。

A: What quantity do you need?

A:数量有多少?

B: About four or five thousand netric tons per month.

B:每月大约4000 -5000公吨。

A: Ok. I hope for a pleasant cooperation between us.

A:好的。真诚希望彼此合作愉快。

篇3:外贸扩大贸易英语对话

下文是一段外贸扩大贸易英语对话,快来看看吧。

A: Welcome to our company Mr white .My name is Yan Hua,the secretary of Mr Wang.

A:怀特先生,欢迎光临。我叫严华,是王先生的秘书。

B: Nice to meet you!

B:见到你很高兴。

A: Would you like to have a cup of tea or COffee

A:您想喝茶还是咖啡?

B: Thank you .l'd like Chinese tea very much !

B:谢谢!我很喜欢中国茶.

A: Glad you like it. By the way.is this your first time to China,Mr . White .

A:很高兴你喜欢中国茶顺便问一下,您是第一次访问中国吧,怀特先生.

B: Yes. as a representative of IBM. I hope to coclude some business with you.

B:是的,作为国际商用机器公司的代表,我希望能与贵公司做成生意。

A: We also hope to expend our business with you.

A:我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来

B: This is our common desire.

B:这是我们的共同愿望

A: I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

A:我想您也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

B: Yes.l have read about it .but I would like to know more about it.

B:是的,我已经知道了一点,但是我还想多了解一些。

A: Right. Seeing is believing.

A:对,眼见为实。

B: Sure.

B:的确如此。

篇4:外贸技术贸易情景对话

J: Thanks for your kind hospitality. Shall we continue our discussion now?

谢谢你热情的招待,我们现在继续我们的讨论好吗?

W:Good. We will discuss the specific terms and conditions of the license agreement. Now that technology transaction is one of paid technology transfer, what are our payment terms?

好的。我们就讨论一下许可协议具体的条款 和条件。既然技术贸易是有偿性的技术转 移,我们的支付条件是什么呢?

J: This is negotiable. Do you prefer one-time settlement or royalty?

这个我们是可以商量的。你们想一次算清还 是提成支付呢?

W: Royalty payment is better. Because it can relieve our financial pressure.

提成支付比较好。它可以减轻我们的财政压力。

J: That is good for us. In addition to the first payment, you need to pay us 10 percent of your net profit for 8 years, not paying royalty. How do you think of it?

好的。那就除首笔付款外,每年向我们交付 净利润的10%,而不用交专利权税。你觉得可 以吗?

W:That is a good idea. Both of us can be profitable. We will pay according to our agreement, and hope you can be able to transfer us the new technology in time.

这样很好。我们双方都可以盈利的。我们会 按约定付款的,希望你们也能做到及时给我 们转让新技术。

J: You can rest assured that we will keep our agreement. There is another point I want to state, which is about the technology confidentiality.

这个你可以放心我们会守约的。另外有一点 我想说明,就是关于技术的保密性。

W:I hope you don't transfer the technology to other companies.

我希望你们不要再把技术转让给其他公司。

J: We can do that, but you need to pay some more fees. And you also must ensure that the technology is not known to others.

我们可以做到这个,但你们要另外支付一部 分费用。同时你们也要保证技术不外传。

W:That is no problem. I suggest we sign a confidential and non-transferable treaty, attaching with relevant default punishment.

好的。我提议我们另签一份有关保密性和不 可转让性的协议,并附上相关违约惩罚。

J: I agree with the idea. Almost all items are settled, right?

我同意这个想法。差不多所有事顶都谈妥了吧?

W:I think so. Let's sign a draft contract now.

我想是的。我们现在签一份合同草案吧。

篇5:外贸委托销售英语信函寄售用语

外贸委托销售信函是外贸活动中常见的一种信函写作,下面就给大家汇总了一些外贸英语信函中与寄售有关的勇于和词汇。

外贸信函中寄售用语

寄售

consignment||consignment sale||sale on a consignment basis||commission sale ||venture||adventure

寄售品

consignment||consignment goods||consigned goods||an article consigned

寄售发票

consignment invoice

寄售通知书||发货通知书

consignment note

寄售单

consignment sheet||way-bill

委托销售||给佣金销售

to consign to one||to sell on commission

接受寄销(给佣金)

to be consigned||to be trusted||to be in commission||to have goods on commission

预定销售清单||销售估计书

pro forma account sales

净款||实得额

net proceeds

寄售

indent

指定购买

closed indent

自由购买

open indent

发货人

consignor||consigner

收货人||代销人||委托人

consignee

销售手续费

commission||selling commission

代理商

commission agent||factor

寄售品销货帐

commission sales book

销售帐单

account sales||A/S

销售概算书

Provisional account sales

篇6:外贸个人所得税英语对话

A: This is the Foreign Tax Bureau. What can I do for you ?

A:你好,这里是涉外税务局,请问有什么可以帮忙的吗?

B: This is Tom Blake and I am from England.l have something to inquire about the income tax.

B:我是来自于英格兰的汤姆・布莱克,我想咨询 一些关于个人所得税的问题。

A: Sure,go ahead.

A:好的,请说。

B: Here's the thing. I am a sales representative in China and my company is based in England. Should I pay individual income tax on my income in England?

B:事情是这样的,我是我们公司在中国的销售代表,我们公司总部设在英格兰。那么请问一下我需要缴纳个人所得税吗?

A: Well.it depends.

A:这得根据不同情况而定。

B: On what?

B:那么是根据什么情况呢?

A: It depends on how many years you have been in China.

A:是根据你在中国居住的时间的长短而定的.

B: Well.l have been in China for only six months.

B:我刚刚到中国六个月。

A: If this is the case.you will be subject to individual income tax on your income from China only.

A:如果是这样的话,那么你只需要缴纳你在中国所取得的那部分收入的个人所得税。

B:Ok.l get it. Thank you so much. Byebye.

B:我明白了,非常感谢您的帮助,再见。

A: You are quite welcome. Bye.

A:很高兴为您效劳,再见。

篇7:外贸投资英语对话

投资兴趣

A:What do you think of the project?

A:你觉得这个项目怎么样?

B:Very interesting.Thank you for bringing it to us.

B:很有意思。谢谢你给我们介绍。

A:Are you interested in making this investment.

A:你有没有兴趣在这方面投资呢?

B:We haven't decided yet,we will let you know if we do.

B:我们还没有最终决定。如果我们有兴趣,一定通知你。

投资环境

A:Could you tell me something about investment environment of your country?

A:你能告诉我们一些有关贵国投资环境的信息吗?

B: Our country is a free trade nation. She was mainly agricultura and rather a backward country and mow has developed into a modern.highly industrialized state with an expanding economy Parallel to this. her dependence upon foreign trade has increased. Increased output generates a greater need for ra materiais, semi-finished products and capital goods. Thus. in many fields.our country is an important and growing market for exporters from other countries. But this doesn't mean that our country is an easy market . because of a liberal import policy .and moreover the high standard in our market is keen.

B:我国是一个自由贸易的国家。它曾是相当落后的农业国,现在已经发发成一个现代,经济增长快的工业化国家。与此同时,她依靠的外贸已经增加了。增加的产量引起了对毛产品、半成品和资本货物较大的需求。在很多领域中,对其它国家的出口商来说,我国是一个重要的,正逐步壮大的市场:但这并不意味着我国是一个可以容易进入的市场。因为我们自由进口的政策,而且我们市场的高标准也是敏锐的。

A : Well,what about price?

A:嗯,价格怎样?

B: The price factor can be a useful instrument for exporters when trying to place their products in industrialized countries. Of course.marketing goods abroad is not only a question of price .There are also other important factors such as design.quality of goods . terms of sale . transport and insurance.

B:对出口商而言,在工业化国家里投资产品,价格因素对他们来说是一个有用的工具,当然,国外营销产品,不仅是价格问题,还有其他诸多设计,产品质量,销售条款,运输,保险等重要因素。

篇8:外贸活动英语对话

贸易关系

A:我感到你我双方这方面合作会有良好前景,希望能和你们建立贸易关系。

A: I have a feeling that there are bright prospects for us to cooperate in this field. I wish to enter into business relations with you.

B:您的愿望和我们的完全一致。

B: Your desire happens to coincide with ours.

A:关于我们的财务状况、信用地位和贸易信誉,可向我们的开户银行或商会了解

A: Regarding our financial position. credit standing and trade reputation.you may refer to our bank or to our local chamber of commerce.

B:谢谢您提的信息。

B: Thank you for your information.

签订合同

A: Can you tell me what the unit price of such carpet is?

A:您能告诉我这种地毯的单价是多少吗?

B: Of course.here is the catalogue and the price list. You can have a look. We also have many other kinds of carpets.

B:当然可以,这儿是商品目录和价格表,您可以看一下。我们还有很多其他类型的地毯。

A: The price seems acceptable for me. But I want to check whether you can supply the carpets now if we order some'?

A:价格对于我来说还可以接受但是我想确认一下,如果我们现在下订单的话,你们可以提供这些地毯的现货吗?

B:Of course we can. We can provide the quantity you ask for.

B:当然可以。我们可以提供任何你们需要的量

A: That's very good. Shall we sign a contract now?

A:那太好了,我们现在可以签合同吗?

B : No problem. Let's check the terms of contract.

B:没问题我们来商量一下合同的条款吧。

篇9:外贸订座英语对话

A: Good morning.Banquet Reservations. What can I do for you'}

A:早上好。这是宴席预订部。需要为您效劳吗?

B: Yes,I'd like to book a banquet in a private room at 7:00 p. m. the day after tomorrow.

B:是的。我想预订后天晚上7点的一个包间.

A:Would you like Chinese.Western.Japanese or Korean cuisine?

A:饭菜需要中国式,欧美式,日本式还是韩式?

B:Chinese food.please.

B:中国式。

A:For how many people。

A:有多少人?

B:Let me see.10 persons.

B:我想一下,有10个人。

A:Yes. Mam.10 persons. How much for food per person"' The minimum charge for a private room is 100 yuan per person.

A:10个人,知道了。那么每个人用餐的价位是多少?我们包间每个人的最低用餐价位是100元。

B:150 yuan per person.

B:我要每个人150元的价位。

A:150 yuan. And what drinks are you going to have?

A: 150元。那么您需要什么样的酒水?

B:Just get ready Henessy X. O. . We're going to order other drinks at the dinner time. All the drinks are on consumption basis

B:现在就订轩尼诗X.Q吧。至于其他酒水,到吃饭的时候再说吧。所有这些酒水也算消费吗?

A:Yes.Mam. May I know your name.please?

A:是的,女士。请问您贵姓?

B:Galley Spencer.

B:格力・斯宾塞。

A:Yes.Ms. Spencer. And your telephone number

A:好的,斯宾塞女士,请问您的电话号码是多少?

B:650-856-19. By the way.could you fax the menu with the name of the banquet room; My fax number is 650-856-18.

B:650 -856 -19。顺便问一下,能否帮我把宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来吗?我的传真号码是650 -856 -18.

A: Yes,650-856-18. We'll be sure to fax you the menu with the name of the banquet room,Ms Spencer. Is there anything else I can do for you.Ms Spencer?

A:好的,是650 -856 -18。我们会将您的宴会房间的名称和菜单一起传真过来的,斯宾塞女士,还需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

B: No.thanks.

B:没有了,谢谢。

A: So.allow me to confirm the reservation:the reservation is made by Ms. Spencer.a Chinese banquet for 10 people at 7:00 p. m. tomorrow evening. The price is 150 yuan per person excluding drinks. We'II prepare Henessy X. 0. .

A:那么请允许我确认一下您的预订:您是斯宾塞女士,预订了一个包间,宴会是中餐,10个人,时间是明天晚上7点,价位是每人150,酒水除外,酒水是轩尼诗X.0.。

B: That's fine.Thank you.

B:很好,谢谢你。

A: My pleasure. We look forward to seeing you soon.Ms. Spencer.

A:很高兴为您效劳。斯宾塞女士,我们期待您早日光临。

篇10:外贸周密安排英语对话

A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smiih from Shanghai.

A:请问您是从上海来的史密斯先生吗?

B; Yes.I am

B:是的,是我。

A: We have been expectiing you I am LiuLi the secretary for the manager,Mr. Johnson.

A:我们一直在等您。我叫刘丽,是约翰逊经理的秘书。

B: Glad to meet you.Miss Liu.

B:很高兴见到您,刘小姐。

A: Glad to meet you,too.Mr. Smith. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

A:我也很高兴见到您,史密斯先生。您坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

B: It was wonderful. The weather today is perfect for flying.

B:太棒了。今天的天气最适合飞行.

A: That's good.l have booked a room for you at Hilton Hotel. Single,for a week.

A:很好。我已经在希尔顿酒店为您订了房间单人房,为期一周.

B: Thank you very much. Nothing would be more comfortable than having a hot bath first.

B:非常感谢。没有比先洗个热水澡更舒服的事了.

A: Hope you have a good rest. The day after tomorrow a meetingconcerning our business will be held in our company. I will meet you at 7 a. m. and drive you there.

A:希望您好好休息。后天我们公司将召开有关我们生意的会议。7点钟我会开车来接您。

B: No problem. Thank you very much for all the considerate arrangements made for me.

B:没问题。谢谢您为我所做的这么周密的安排.

外贸住店退房英语对话

外贸商检程序英语对话

外贸参观展览室英语对话

外贸贸易类简历

外贸/贸易专员简历

外贸检验事宜确认英语对话

寄售合同

外贸跟单员、外贸/贸易专员/助理简历

外贸口语联系买家对话

英语外贸信函

《外贸寄售贸易英语对话(共10篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档