欢迎来到千学网!
您现在的位置:首页 > 实用文 > 其他范文

脱口说旅游英语口语情景对话

时间:2023-06-29 07:56:11 其他范文 收藏本文 下载本文

以下是小编精心整理的脱口说旅游英语口语情景对话,本文共10篇,供大家阅读参考。

脱口说旅游英语口语情景对话

篇1:脱口说旅游英语口语情景对话

Conversation 1

A:We will go to Luoyang for a vacation next month.

A:我们下个月要去洛阳旅游。

B:How long will you stay there?

B:你们将在那儿待多久?

A: About one week.

A:大约一个星期。

B:Where will you live during the vacation.

B:旅行期间你们住哪儿呢?

A:In the hotel.

A:住旅店。

B:Have you make a reservation?

B:你们预订房间了吗?

A:Yes,we have.

A:是的,预订了。

B: That's OK.

B:那就好。

Conversation 2

A:Can I help you?

A:能为您效劳吗?

B: My wife and I want to go to Beijing for a tour.Can you arrange it?

B:我和我妻子想去北京旅游。你们能安排吗?

A:Yes,we can arrange that.

A:可以,我们可以安排。

B:I'd like to know what kind of tour your travel agency has.

B:我想问一下你们旅行社都有一些什么样的旅游项目。

A:Our travel agency provides all kinds of tours,ranging from individual tour to group package tour.

A:我们旅行社提供各种旅游项目,从散客旅游到团队包价旅游都有。

B:Excellent.

B:太好了。

A:When do you expect to come?

A:你们打算什么时候来?

B:September 28th.

B;9月28日

A:What specific places do you wish to visit?

A:你们具体想参观哪些地方?

B:We would like to visit the Great Wall,the Ming Tombs and the Imperial Palace.

B:我们想参观长城,十三陵和故宫。

A: OK.A:

A:好的。

Conversation 3

A:We will have a vacation next month. Why not have a tour?

A:我们下个月有假期。为什么不去旅游呢?

B:Good idea. Where shall we go?

B:好主意。去哪儿呢?

A:What about going to Xi'an?

A:去西安怎么样?

B:Don't you think it is too far?

B:你不觉得太远了吗?

A:So what's your plan?

A:那你有什么计划呢?

B:What about going to Beijing?

B:我们去北京怎么样?

A:So we'll compromise. We'll hit the Huangshan Anhui.

A:那我们折中一下,去安徽的黄山。

B:OK!

B:好吧!

篇2:旅游英语口语情景对话2

旅游英语口语情景对话2

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/-08-31/230354.html

A: Excuse me. Is this tax-free? 请问这是免税的吗?

B: Yes, but you need to show me your passport.是的,但是你必须出示护照。

A: Here you are.给你。

A: Can I buy it duty-free? 这个我能免税买吗?

B: Yes, you can. Show me your passport, please.是的,请出示护照。

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-31/230353.html

A: Can anyone buy goods in duty-free shops? 任何人都可以在免税商店购物吗?

B: No, You have to show your passport and visa to the shop assistant.

不是的,你必须向店员出示你的护照和签证。

---------------------

A: Excuse me; can I buy cosmetics in duty-free stores? 请问我能在免税商店买化妆品吗? B: Sure, it's very cheap.当然,很便宜的。

A: Two lip sticks, please.请给我拿2支口红。 B: OK.好的。

如何询问办理退税的程序

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-28/230030.html

A: May I know the procedure of tax-refund, please? 我想了解一下退税的程序,可以吗? B:There is a detailed introduction on that board. Please have a look at it.

在那个公告板上有详细的介绍,请您自己去看看。

A: Can you tell me how to draw back the duties, please?请问你能告诉我如何办理退税吗? B: Sorry, I don't know. 很抱歉,我不知道。

如何询问在哪取回税款

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-26/229796.html

A: By the way, Where can we draw back the duties paid?顺便问一下,我们在哪可以取回税款? B: At any customs of the European Union Countries.在欧盟国家的任意一个海关都行。 --------------------

A: Excuse me, Is this the place where I can draw back the duties?请问可以在这里办理退税吗? B: Your tax-refund form, please.请出示你的退税单。

A: Here you are.给你。

B: Wait a moment... Here's the 20 dollars you've paid for the duties.

请稍等......这是您交的20美元税。

如何索要退税票 From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-26/229795.html

A: Can I have a tax-refund form, please? I'm from China.请给我一张退税单好吗?我来自中国。 B: Sure.当然可以。

A: By the way, I'm not a European Union resident. I'm told we can draw back when duties paid at the customs. 顺便说一下,我不是欧盟国家的居民。我听说可以在海关取回所付税款。 B: Yes. Here is the receipt. It's required when you draw back the duty.

是的,这是退税时需要的收据。在你退税的时候会用到它。

A: May I have a tax-refund, please? 请给我一张退税单好吗?

B: Sure, here you are. 好的.,给您。

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-24/229635.html

A: How much is the tie?领带多少钱?

B: 15 dollars.15美元。

A: I'll take it. Please wrap it up for me.我买了,请给我包起来。

B: OK, wait a moment, please.好的,请稍等。

A: Wow, it's a nice doll. How much is it?哇噢,那个布娃娃好漂亮啊。多少钱?

B: 15 dollars.15美元。

A: I'll decide to buy it.我决定买它。

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-21/229343.html

A: I'd like to return this.我想退货。

B: What's wrong with it?有什么问题吗?

A: It's too large for me.我穿太大了。

B: Would you like to exchange for a smaller size?给您换件小一点的好吗?

A: I'm afraid there is none in my size for this color.恐怕这种颜色没我的尺寸。

B: Then I'll do the refund for you.那我就给你你退钱。

A: Excuse me, I'd like to exchange this blouse.对不起,我想换这件衬衫。

B: What's the reason?什么原因?

A: It's the wrong size.尺寸不对。

B: Do you have the receipt?你有收据吗?

A: Yes, I have.是的,我有。

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-08-19/229128.html

A: May I help you? 您想要什么?

B: I'd like to see some jackets.我想看一下夹克衫。

A: What size, please?请问多大号的?

B: Size 40.40号。

A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?先生,早上好。您需要什么?

B: I'm looking for a pair of shoes.我想看一双鞋。

A: How do you like those displayed in the window?您觉得橱窗里摆的那些如何?

B: Oh, yes. Let me have a look.啊,好。我看看。

From: www.hxen.com/oralenglish/lykouyu/2013-09-02/230508.html

A: Excuse me. Where are you going? 打扰下,请问您要去哪里?

B: Oh. I'm a tourist. May I go inside and have a look? 哦,我是游客。我可以进去参观吗? A: It's a holiday today. The museum is closed. 今天是假日,博物馆闭馆。

--------------------

A: Excuse me. Is Hemingway's house open to the public? 请问海明威住所对公众开放吗? B: Yes. It's open to the public from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday.

是的。周一到周五每天上午9点到下午4点间开放。

篇3:关于工艺礼品旅游英语口语情景对话

Conversation 1

A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?

A:早上好,女十。您买点什么?

B:Can you show me some traditional Chinese arts and crafts?

B:您能给我介绍一下典型的中国工艺品吗?

A:Maybe sandalwood fan is good.

A:檀香扇也许不错。

B:Would you show me some?

B:我能看看吗?

A:Of course.

A:当然可以。

B:They really smell fragrant. How much is a real sandalwood fan?

B:闻起来真香,真正的檀香扇多少钱一把?

A:The small ones are one hundred yuan for each. And the big ones are two hundred and thirty yuan.

A:小的100元一把。大的要230元一把。

B:I'll take two small ones and a big one.

B:我要两把小的,一把大的。

A:What else are you interested in?

A:您还对什么感兴趣?

B:I'm afraid not.

B:恐怕没了。

A:OK. Here you are.

A:好的。给您。

Conversation 2

A:Good morning,sir. Can I help you?

A:上午好,先生。能帮您忙吗?

B:Good morning. I'm interested in antiques. Do you have any?

B:上午好。我想看看古董。你这儿有吗?

A:Yes, we have a great variety of Chinese antiques.

A:有,这儿有很多中国古董。

B:What do you have?

B:这儿都有什么?

A:Well,we have some painting and some porcelain. Which do you like better?

A:哦,这儿有画和瓷器。您更喜欢什么?

B:I'd like porcelain.

B:我喜欢瓷器。

A:Good. How about the table set?

A:好的。这套餐具怎么样?

B:Oh,it looks well. I like it very much.

B:哦,很漂亮。我非常喜欢。

A:It's made in Jingdezhen.

A:这是景德镇产的。

B:How much is it?

B:多少钱。

A:One thousand eight hundred yuan.

A :1 800元。

B:It's not expensive. I'll take it.

B:不贵。我买了。

Conversation 3

A:Welcome. Can I help you?

A:欢迎光临。我可以帮忙吗?

B:Do you have any postcards?

B:你们有明信片吗?

A:Yes,here are what we have exclusively for our guests.

A:有的,这是我们有一些专门用来送给客人的。

B:Can I have one each?

B:我可以每样拿一张吗?

A:Sure. Take as much as you want. They are free gifts from this shop.

A:当然没问题,尽量拿。这些是送给客人的小礼物。

B:Is there anywhere I can buy some more cards with beautiful scenery?

B:还有什么别的地方我可以买更多风景漂亮的明信片?

A:Please try the shop there. They might have them.

A:请试试看那边的店,他们可能会有。

B:Are their cards free,too?

B:他们的明信片也免费吗?

A:No. their cards are for sale.

A:不,他们的是用来卖的。

篇4:关于珠宝首饰 旅游英语口语情景对话

Conversation 1

A:Would you please recommend a diamond for me?

A:请推荐一颗钻石给我,好吗?

B:OK.How about this diamond necklace?

B:好的。您觉得这条钻石项链怎么样?

A:I prefer a diamond mounted in a ring.

A:我比较喜欢镶在戒指上的那种。

B:Then. I'm sure you will like this one.

B:好。我敢说你一定会喜欢这一种。

A: Do you guarantee its quality?

A:你保证品质吗?

B:Sure. This is the warranty. The cut,color, clarity, weight and the manufacturer of the diamond are all indicated in this document.

B:当然。这是保证书,切割、色泽、清亮度、重量和制造商全都记载在这张文件上。

Conversation 2

A:What can I do for you?

A:能为您做点什么吗?

B:I wish to buy a diamond ring.

B:我要买一只钻石戒指。

A:How many carats diamond do you want?

A:您要几克拉的?

B:Two carats.

B:2克拉的。

A:Is this one suit for you?

A:这只适合您戴吗?

B:No,it seems too old fashioned.

B:不,我觉得似乎太老式了。

A:What about this?

A:这只如何?

B:Let me try it on, it's too small for me, haven't you got any larger ones?

B:让我戴戴看,太小了,有稍大点的吗?

A:Yes ,try this one please.

A:有,试试这只。

B:This fits me well,how much it?

B:这只很合适,多少钱?

A:3,500 yuan.

A:3 500元。

B:It's reasonable. Here you are.

B:很合理。给你。

Conversation 3

A:I'm looking for a necklace for my girl friend as a birthday present.

A:我正在找一条项链,要送给我女朋友作生日礼物。

B:You've come to the right store. We've got a beautiful and wide selection of necklaces for you to choose from.

B:您来对地方了。我们有各种各样漂亮的项链供您选择。

A:I like that one over there. Can you show it to me?

A:我很喜欢那边那条,你能拿给我看看吗?

B:Do you mean the exquisite golden necklace?

B:您是说那条精美的金项链?

A:Exactly. How much do you want for it?

A:正是。你要价多少?

B:It costs only two thousand yuan.

B:只要元。

A:Is it made of pure gold?

A:是纯金制成的吗?

B:Yes, it is, and the lustre will never fade out.

B:是的,而且光泽永不会褪。

A:I'll take it. Please wrap it up for me and give me the receipt.

A:我买了。请帮我包起来,并给我收据。

篇5:化妆品旅游英语口语情景对话

Conversation 1

A:Excuse me, could you tell me how much is the lipstick?

A:请问这支口红多少钱?

B:It costs only 25 yuan.

B:只要25元。

A:Oh,it's too expensive. Can't you make it any cheaper?

A:哦,太贵了。不能便宜一点吗?

B:The price is reasonable because the quality is super.

B:这个价钱是合情合理的,因为质量极好。

A:But the price is too high.

A:但价钱太高了。

B:How much would you like it to be,then?

B:那么你想出什么价?

A:What about 15 yuan?

A:15元怎么样?

B:Let's meet half way, 20 yuan,OK?

B:咱们各让一半吧,20元怎么样?

A:All right,I'll take it.

A:行,我买了。

B.I think you've got a real bargain.

B:我想你买到了真正的便宜货。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

Conversation 2

A:What can I do for you?

A:能为您做点什么吗?

B:I am looking for cologne, small bottle.Can I see that one in the glass shelf?

B:我在找小瓶的古龙香水。我可以看看玻璃柜子里的那一瓶吗?

A:Yes. Of course,this one costs 260 yuan.

A:当然可以。这一瓶260元。

B:It's too expensive.

B:太贵了。

A:If you think it's expensive. You can look at this one.

A:如果您认为贵可以看看这瓶。

B:What's the difference between the two?

B:这两种有什么不同?

A:It's difficult to explain. But this one is really cheap.

A:这不好解释,但这瓶确实便宜。

B:Let me see.

B:让我看看。

Conversation 3

A:May I help you,sir?

A:有什么可以帮您的,先生?

B:Yes,I have many things to buy. I would like to choose the cleaning milk first.

B:是的,我有很多东西要买。我先选一瓶洗面奶。

A:All right. What is your type of skin?

A:好的,您属于哪一种肤质?

B:Dry.That's my problem.

B:干性的,真够烦的。

A:You can use this. It has special effect for keeping your face moisturizes. It has this lotion,as a gift attached.

A:您可以用这款,对于脸部保湿有特殊功效。另外还有一瓶乳液作为赠品。

B:Sounds good. What about shampoo? I would like to buy the product that prevents scurf.

B:听起来不错,那么香波呢?我想要去头屑那种的。

A:How about this one? It is well-known for the effect of removing scurf.

A:这种怎么样?这种去除头屑很有效。

B:Is it a newcomer?

B:是新牌子吗?

A:Yes, it is a new brand.

A:是的,是新品牌。

B:I do not care the brand as long as it works well.

B:我不在乎牌子,只要用起来有效。

A:Anything else?

A:还要什么其他的吗?

B:I want to buy the toothpaste, the brand of Jiajieshi.

B:我还要买牙膏,佳洁士牌的。

A:Yes, here you are.

A:好的,给您。

Conversation 4

A:Welcome. May I help you?

A:欢迎光临。要买东西吗?

B:Yse,I want a eye-shadow.

B:是的,我想买眼影。

A:We have different colours of eye-shadow. May I know what colour you usually wear?

A:我们有各种不同颜色的,请问你平常都用什么颜色的?

B:Purple. But today, I'm thinking of buying one in a bright colour.

B:紫色的。但是,今天我想买亮色的。

A:Yes , I see. How do you like this one?

A:好的,我明白了。你觉得这种怎么样?

B:May I have a try?

B:可以试一下吗?

A:Certainly.

A:当然可以。

B:It's still too dark. Any brighter colours?

B:还是太深了。再浅一点的有吗?

A:Not from this brand,l'm afraid.

A:恐怕这个品牌没有了。

B:What about other brands?

B:别的品牌呢?

A:How about this one?

A:这种怎么样?

B:Oh,that's the very thing I need.

B:噢,正是我想要的。

篇6:脱口说商务英语口语:讨价还价

我们无法接受你方报价。

*We find no way to accept quotation your quotation.

* We find it hard to accept your quotation.

价格实在太高了。你们能否减让30美元?

The price is rather too high. Would you please cut down the offer by $30?

价格可以根据订货数量浮动。

*The price may vary according to the number ordered.

* The price depends on the size of the order.

你们想要多少套?

How many sets are you likely to take?

50 .

Fifty.

那么,考虑到我们新建立的业务关系,我们将减让10美元。

*Well, in consideration of our newly-established business relationship we’ll reduce the price by $ 10.

* Well considering of our newly-established business relationship we’ll make a reduction of $ 10.

谢谢你方做出的让步,但坦率地说,我们双方的价格差异仍然很大。25美元怎么样?别让我们在价格问题上卡壳。

I appreciate the concession you arc making, but frankly speaking, the gap between your price and mine is still enormous. What about $25? Don’t let us get stuck over the question of price.

我们不能把价格降到你们那个幅度。

We arc not in a position in a position to reduce our prices to that to extent.

我们的盈利简直经不起这么大的削减。

*Our profit simply can J t stand such a big cut.

* It leaves us almost no margin of profit.

让我们折中一下来弥补差距,好吗?

Can we split the difference and meet each other halfway“!

你的意思是?

What do you mean?

为了达成交易,

*In order to close the deal

* In order to get the business done

* In order to strike the bargain,

我们再减让5美元。

we will reduce another $ 5 .

这是我们的最低价了

* This is the best quotation we can make.

* This is our rock-bottom rock-bottom price

好吧。我接受这个价格。

All right. I accept this price.

篇7:脱口说英语口语生活习语

脱口说英语口语生活习语

生活习语:a straw in the wind 迹象,预兆,苗头

生活习语:a straw in the wind 迹象,预兆,苗头

此语指“预示即将发生的迹象,预兆,苗头”,如:There are straws in the wind incicating that peace is around the corner. 有种种迹象表明和平即将来临。 此语也可写作 straws in the wind. straw 一词本指“禾杆,稻草”,引申为“细微的迹象,显露的苗头”,如:a straw of hope 一线希望。

Dialogue:

A:John dates her seven times a week.

B:Really? That'sa straws in the wind.

A:I think so. Maybe he's fallen for her.

B:Yeah. They suit each other. A perfect match between a man and a girl.

A:Right.

翻译:

A:约翰一周内约了她七次。

B:真的吗?这可是一种迹象。

A:我也是这么想的。或许他爱上她了。

B:差不多。他们很合适,郎才女貌。

A:是的`。

生活习语:a sad dog 粗野的人

生活习语:a sad dog 粗野的人

sad 表示“遭透的,坏透的”,dog 表示“家伙”,a sad dog 指“粗野,无理的人”。

Dialogue:

A:What do you think of his behaviour yesterday?

B:He'sa sad dog. He came to the wedding in jeans!

A:I don't think so. He only had no common sense.

翻译:

A:你怎么看他昨天的行为?

B:他是个粗野的人,竟穿牛仔裤参加婚礼。

A:我不这么想,他只是没有常识。

Demand for Medical Tourism Expected to Continue Growing in Asia

Contrary to what many have proclaimed, international travel to seek health care is nothing new. “Ancient Romans used to actually travel to areas which are now called Switzerland and Turkey for thermal spas. The trend has become renewed due to a variety of things, not the least of which is technology, globalization and more consumerism within healthcare,” he said.

Dr. David Vequist heads the Center for Medical Tourism Research in San Antonio, Texas. He says the expanding and aging population worldwide is leading to a change in the way people seek healthcare. “We’re looking at a situation where healthcare demand is increasing while around the world, the number of resources is declining to some extent. The people are getting more picky and they’re having more opportunities to try to select the best healthcare available. So it looks like a lot of competition, a lot of travel , declining or scarce resources in many places around the world,“ he said.

We’ve detailed how many developing countries, especially in Asia, are providing medical services that are on a par or in some cases exceed those available in the west. In addition, Vequist says the services being offered are expanding.

“According to studies that out center has done. The Center for Medial Tourism Research, we found that dental may be upwards from 20 to 30 percent of all of the procedures that are done and for travel around the world. It also includes spa, health and wellness and an exciting area we’re trying to study right now is the area of retirement tourism where people are travelling even more from their home countries to other countries for the purposes of costs to live there as well as for healthcare. People are going to other countries and other locations because there is better healthcare or in some cases more healthcare available,” he said.

In fact, many such retirement communities featuring healthcare services, as well as international medical tourism facilities, are cropping up across the world. This, says Vequist, is leading to a new type of healthcare structure.

“The thing that’s going on is that most of these tourism hubs or tourist locations typically are private facilities. What is happening, and you see this more so in Asia than you do in many other regions around the world, is a two tiered system. A public and private system is provided to people who do not have additional expendable income to spend on healthcare. And then what you see is as people increase in affluence, they’re choosing better healthcare for them and their families, and then they’re travelling. And increasingly as the internet access makes everything available, particularly information, people are finding out about healthcare not only in their own country but outside of their country that they can access. So people are travelling more and more frequently for healthcare,“ he said.

While Vequist says international medical tourism presents a great investment opportunity, many others are worried that more medical tourists, as predicted, will bring future problems for the healthcare industry in the United States.

生活习语:a red letter day 大喜日子

生活习语:a red letter day 大喜日子

日历上圣徒礼拜及节日均由红色字标明,因此a red letter day 往往指“特别重要的日子”,如“结婚,胜利或接受荣誉符号”等。

Dialogue:

A:My son came home from three years in the navy.

B:It wasa real red letter dayfor you.

A:Yeah. We rolled out the red carpet to welcome him home.

翻译:

A:我儿子在海军服役三年,终于回家了。

B:那天对你来说可真是个大喜的日子。

A:的确如此,我们简直把他当贵宾一样来欢迎。

生活习语:a private eye 私人侦探

生活习语:a private eye 私人侦探

a private eye 是美国俚语,相当于a private detective 指“私家侦探”。

Dialogue:

A:What's his job?

B:He used to be a policeman.

A:But Mrs.Smith hired him to find her lost son.

B:Yeah. He'sa private eyenow.

翻译:

A:他是做什么的?

B:他过去是当警察的。

A:可史密斯太太雇用他寻找失散的儿子。

B:没错,他现在是私家侦探了。

Gunman kills two U.S. airmen at Frankfurt airport

U.S. Army soldiers arrive at the scene following a shooting incident in front of Frankfurt airport March 2, 2011.

Security round the airport was tightened and an investigation into the ”terrible, senseless crime“ was under way, said Boris Rhein, interior minister for Hesse state.

”Whether the incident was linked to terrorism I cannot say at this stage,“ he told reporters.

The suspected gunman was apparently a Kosovo national, he said. Police said he was 21.

A spokesman for Frankfurt airport operator Fraport said the shooting took place in a U.S. Army bus in front of Terminal 2. U.S. President Barack Obama said he was outraged by the attack.

Authorities in Kosovo believed they knew the identity of the suspected gunman but could not confirm it yet, Kosovo Interior Minister Bajram Rexhepi told Reuters in Pristina.

A police official identified the man as Arif Uka from the city of Mitrovica but no official confirmation was given yet.

”The government of the Republic of Kosovo is extremely touched and strongly condemns the killing of two American citizens and the wounding of two others by a citizen from Kosovo that happened today in Germany,“ the government said in a statement.

The United States has had troops in Kosovo since , when a NATO bombing campaign pushed out Serbian forces. The U.S. troops there now are helping to oversee a fragile peace that has held since Kosovo declared independence from Serbia in .

Major Beverly Mock, spokeswoman for the U.S. Air Force at Rammstein air base in Germany, said the identities of the dead airmen had not yet been confirmed.

”The German authorities have the shooter in custody,“ she said.

Chancellor Angela Merkel, speaking in Berlin, told a news conference: ”We don't know the details but I would like to express how upset I am. We have to do everything we can to find out what happened."

(Reporting by Tilman Blasshofer; additional reporting by Fatos Bytyci in Pristina, Annika Breidthardt and Sarah Marsh in Berlin and Maria Sheahan in Frankfurt; writing by John Stonestreet; editing by Angus MacSwan)

篇8:脱口说商务英语口语:送行

李小姐,你来送我真是太好 了。

Miss Li, it’s very kind of you to see me off

我很荣幸。

It’s my pleasure.

这次真是不虚此行!

It’s really a rewarding trip!

请代我向你们的经 理表示感谢。

Please convey my thanks to your manager.

请代我问候你们经 理。

Please remember me to your manager.

噢,我会的。您直接 回国吗?

Oh,I’ll do that. Will you be flying home direct?

不,回国前我要去日 本拜访一个旧交。

No,I’m to call on an old friend in Japan on my way home.

您有多少行李要托运?

How many pieces of luggage do you want to check?

只有一个手提箱。 这个小包我随身携 带。

Only one suitcase. I’ll take this small bag as a carry-on luggage

噢,那好办。

Oh,that’s easy to manage.

要登机了。

My flight is now boarding.

祝您一路顺风。

Have a good journey.

随时欢迎您再来。

* You are welcome back here at any time.

* Hope you will come again.

篇9:脱口说商务英语口语:迎宾

请问您是芝加哥来的布朗先生吗?

Excuse me, sir are you Mr. Brown from Chicago?

是的,我是公司的布朗。

Oh, yes. I'm Brown from ABC Company.

请允许我自我介绍。 .

Allow me to introduce myself.

我叫王炜,是公司的经理。 .

Im Wang Wei , manager of XYZ Company.

我是公司的王炜,我们经理派我来接您。

I'm Wang Wei from XYZ Company.My manager sent me here to meet you.

你来接我们真是太好了。 .

It' s very kind of you to come here to meet us.

非常感谢你来接我们。

Thank you for meeting us.

麻烦你了。

I ' m sorry to have given you so much trouble.

这是我应该做的。 ’.

It's the least I could do.

旅途如何?

* How was your flight?

* How was your journey?

旅途顺利吗?

* Did you enjoy your trip?

* Did you have a safe trip?

* Did you have a good flight? *

* Did everything go all right?

是的,旅途很顺利。

* Yes, it was a very smooth flight.

* Yes it was a very pleasant trip.

但是我感觉有点累,飞行时间太长了。 .

But I'm a little tired. It was a long flight.

但是我还有点时差问题。

* But I still feel the effects of jet lag.

* But I still have the time difference problem.

如果您休息一下,明天一定会好起来的。你们一行几人?

If you take a rest, I'm sure you'll be fine tomorrow. And how many people are there in your party?

共五人。

Five people altogether.

这次代表团共五人。

* Five people in total.

* There are altogether five people in the delegation this time.

欢迎来中国。

Welcome to China.

希望你们在中国就像在自己家一样。 .

I hope you feel at home in China.

十分感谢!

Thank you very much!

现在我先送你们去香格里拉酒店。

Now I will first take you to your hotel ShangriLa .

现在我们先去参加必要的仪式。 .

Now lets go to attend the ncccssary formalities first.

外面我备了车送您去饭店。 .

I have a car waiting out side to take you to your hotel.

请您稍候,我把车开到这儿。 .

I'll bring my car here,so please wait a moment.

我叫辆出租车。

Let me call a taxi.

请这边走。

Please come this way.

篇10:办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

A:早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。

B:Here you are.

B:给您。

A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

A:您有行李要托运吗?

B:Yes,one box.

B:是的,有一个箱子。

A:Would you please put it on the scale?

A:请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?

B:OK. By the way,can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

B:好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?

A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

A:免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?

B:First-class.

B:头等舱。

A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

A:头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。

B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry onto the plane?

B:我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?

A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

A:持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。

B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

B:如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?

A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance,we will charge you for the overweight.

A:如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。

B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

B:我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。

A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggoge check,please.

A:别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。

B:Good-bye!

B:再见!

A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

A:下午好。需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to check in,please.

B:是的。我要办理登机手续。

A:May I see your ticket and passport,please?

A:请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?

B:Sure. Here they are.

B:好的。这些就是。

A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

A:请把您的行李放到秤上。

B:What's the weight limit?

B:重量限制是多少?

A:Thirty two kilos.

A:32公斤。

B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.

B:希望我的行李没有超重。

A:No. They aren't.

A:是的。没超重。

B:May I carry this satchel?

B:我可以随身携带小提包吗?

A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

A:当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:Here is your boarding pass.

A:这是您的登机牌。

B:Which gate?

B:在几号口登机?

A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

A:四号口,请到候机厅休息。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢你。

A:Excuse me,but please empty your pockets of all the metal things and put them in this tray.

A:对不起,请您将口袋中所有的金属物品都拿出来,并将它们放到这个盘子里。

B:Including my keys?

B:包括我的钥匙吗?

A:Yes,and please step over there.

A:是的,请您站到那边。

B:AII right. What shall I do now?

B:好的。现在我做什么呢?

A:Just open your bags so we can check them. After that you can pick them up right behind that X-ray machine.

A:只要打开您的包让我们检查一下,然后您就可以到那台X光机后面去取。

B:I've got film in my bag.

B:我把胶卷放在包里了。

A:That's all right. This machine will not damage the film.

A:不要紧。这台机器是不会损坏胶卷的。

B:That's fine.

B:那太好了。

A:Can I have your boarding pass? We need to stamp it.

A:把您的登机牌给我一下好吗?我们需要盖下章。

B:Sure. Here you are.

B:当然。给您。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

B:Am I through now?

B:现在我可以走了吗?

A:Yes. Here is your boarding pass.

A:是的。这是您的登机牌。

B;Thank you and good-bye.

B:谢谢,再见。

旅游英语口语情景对话2

脱口说商务英语口语:办公室接待

乘车英语口语情景对话:订票

关于Lunch 午餐英语口语情景对话

万用英语口语情景对话:投资-7

万用英语口语情景对话:毕业典礼-10

英语口语情景对话:约妹子和相亲

脱口说日本的表达商务英语

美国最好大洲 Great State英语口语情景对话

经贸英语口语对话范文

《脱口说旅游英语口语情景对话(精选10篇).doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式

点击下载本文文档