下面小编给大家整理的外贸英语报关检验对话,本文共4篇,欢迎阅读!
篇1:外贸英语报关检验对话
T: Hello. I have a few things to declare.
你好。我有一些东西要报关。
Y: OK. Did you get ready all the materials for declaration ready?
好的。你把关要用的材料都准备好了吗?
J: I have prepared some. But I have no idea whether it is enough. Can you tell me what I need to prepare?
我准备了一些,不知道够不够。能告诉我都 需要什么吗?
Y: Certainly. What you need to prepare include: goods declaration form, a consignment bill, a copy of invoice,a trade contracts and other related certificates.
当然。你需要准备货物报关单、托运单、发票一份。贸易合同一份及其他证件。
T: I think I have got all of these.
我想这些我都有。
Y: That's good. Please wait a moment and let me have a check. OK. There is no problem. Everything is in line, and there is no forbidden goods.
那就好。请你梢等一下,我搜橐幌掳 : 了。没什么问题。一切都很符合,也没有禁 带的物品。
T: Is there anything else?
还有什么问题吗?
Y: Another thing is you have to pay some duties because yours commodities are bonded goods. This is your tax bill.
另外一件事情就是,由于你这是保税货物,你还要缴{一定的关税。这是你的税单。
T: That is good. We will pay as soon as possible.Are we all right?
好的。我们会很快缴{的。好了吗?
Y: The last thing, please fill this form out.
还有最后一件事,请你填一下这个表格吧。
T: (After reading the form) It seems like so complex. Can you give me some instructions about how to fill it?
(看过表格后)这个表格看起来好复杂啊,你能给我指导一下怎么填吗?
Y:These are different columns, such as Prohibited Article list, Bonded goods list, Duty-free goods list. You just need to fill it as required. Are you clear?
这是不同的栏目,如禁带栏、保税栏、免税 栏,你按要求填写就可以了。明白了吗?
T:I see. Thank you.
我知道了。谢谢你。
篇2:检验商议外贸英语对话
A:Good morning,Mr Black.I am here to talk about the inspection of the goods.
A:早上好,布莱克先生。我来是想讨论一下商品检验的问题。
B:Great,that's what I have in mind.
B:太好了,我也正想和你们商量一下这事儿呢。
A:Firstly we want to confirm something
A:首先我们想确认一些事情
B:Go ahead.
B:好的,什么事情?
A:商品是如何检验的?
A: How would the goods be inspected ?
B:嗯,根据国际惯例,你方负责货物装船前的检验,而我方负责货物抵达后的复检。
B: Well, according to the international practice. you should inspect the goods before shipping and we have the right to reinspect on arrival.
A:那么谁来支付检验费呢?
A: Who will take charge of the inspection fee?
B:根据国际惯例,检验费由出口一方支付。
B: According to the international practice.the exporter should pay the inspection fee.
A:我们同意,但是我们要求货物由我们双方都信任的机构进行检验。
A: We agree but we demand that we find an organization we both trust to inspect the commodities.
B:这点没问题。
B:That's fine for us.
A:在复检过程中如果发现什么问题,请在十天之内通知我们。
A:If there is any discrepancy when you reinspect our goods.could you please inform us in 10 days ?
B: 一定。
B:We will.for sure.
篇3:外贸英语检验争议对话
A: Shall we talk about the question of inspection?
A:我们讨论一下商品检验问题好吗?
B: Sure. go ahead. What terms of commodity inspections are stipulated in the contract?
B:好的,开始吧。合同中的检验条款是怎样规定的?
A:The goods imported must be inspected according to the legal process .and the reinspection should be carried out within a week on arrival.
A:进口商品必须经过法定程序的检验,复检应在货物到达后一周内进行。
B:What would happen if we have some disputes over the results of the reinspection?
B:如果我们对检验结果有争议该怎么处理?
A:We can turn to some international authorities.
A:我们可以求助于权威机构做出公正的判定。
B:What if that won't help us to find our respective satisfaction?
B:如果权威机构没有给出我们双方都满意的答复该怎么办?
A:Then we can solve the problem through communication and negotiation.
A:那么我们也可以通过协商和沟通来解决问题,
B:That will be just fine. In what way or process will the commodities be inspected ?
B:那很好。商品检验要以什么方式和程序进行?
A:Inspections will be made by sampling and they will be made by inspections as well as reinspections.
A:检验应抽样进行并且要经过检验和复检两个步骤。
篇4:外贸报关检验英语对话
Y: Good afternoon, sir. Please wait for a moment.
杨:下午好,先生。请留步。
G: Good afternoon. May I ask what the matter is?
乔治:下午好。请问有什么事吗?
Y: Will you please show me your passport,Custom declaration,invoice and related documents?
杨:请出示一下你的护照、报关单、发票 及相关文件好吗?
G: Of course. Here you are.
乔治:没问题。给你。
Y: (After carefully looking) Your files are very comprehensive, and there is no problem. But your goods belong to the bonded goods, not duty-free goods. Have you payed the duty yet?
杨:(看过后)你的文件很全面,没什么 问题。但你这是属于保税货物,不 是免税货物,你交过关税了吗?
G: Yes. But there is one thing I don't understand. Why some goods are bonded goods, while others are duty-free goods?
乔治:是的。但我有一点不明白,为什么 有的是保税货物,而有些是免税货 物呢?
Y: In fact, every country is like this. Because Custom declaration is one of the most important links of import and export trade, the quality of Custom declaration services relates directly to import and export goods customs passing speed, the enterprise's operating costs and economic efficiency, and the customs administrative efficiency. It's the suppressive some trade or simulative some trade measures a country take to collect duty or not.
杨:其实每个国家都是这样的。由于报 关是进出□贸易的重要环节之一, 报关业务的质量直接关系着进出口 货物的通关速度,企业的经营成本 和经济效益、海关的行政效率。有 些交税而有些不用交,是国家采取 的抑制部分贸易或促进某些贸易的 措施。
G: I understand Customs activities are actually closely related with a country's foreign trade policies and regulations, right?
乔治:我明白了。报关活动其实与国家的 对外贸易政策法规是密切相关的。 是吧?
Y: Exactly. Is this your first time to come to China?
杨:正是这样。这是你第一次来到中国 吗?
G: Yes. But in fact I wanted to come much earlier. I'm happy that I have the chance finally.
乔治:是的。其实我早就想来了。很高兴 这一次终于有机会。
Y: Wish you have a good time in China. You can pass now.
杨:祝你在中国玩得开心。你可以过去 了。
G: Thank you. Bye-bye.
乔治:谢谢。再见。
Y: See you.
杨:再见。
文档为doc格式