小编在这里给大家带来口语练习的句子,本文共4篇,希望大家喜欢!

篇1:商务英语练习口语句子
1 perhaps you've heard our product's name. would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
2 let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
3 this is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。
4 we'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。
5 that sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
6 i'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。
7 i'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。
8 i strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。
9 if i were you, i'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
10 we've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。
篇2:口语练习的句子
1. Head Start
如果这两个词开头的字母是大写,则连在一起是一个专有名词,指的是美国政府为贫穷或弱智的儿童设立的一种训练机构,这种机构旨在帮助他们在进小学之前能赶上教学进度。例如:
Many poor parents send their children to Head Start.
很多贫穷的家庭都将他们的孩子送去Head Start接受提前教育。
但是如果head start的字母是小写,那么就是普通名词了,是指比別人早着手或领先,例如:
To know more colloquial expressions is a head start in learning English.
了解更多的俗语对学习英语有好处。
2. blue blood
是指有钱人或出身富家的人
Some people do not want to admit that they have blue blood.
有些人不愿承认自己是富家出身。
Many blue blooded children attend this private school.
许多有钱人家的孩子就读这所私立学校。
3. bed of roses
意思是称心如意的境遇;美好、理想的“安乐窝”。例如:
Life is not always a bed of roses.
生活未必都是称心如意的。
篇3:口语练习的句子
1.Pig out 狼吞虎咽地大吃
Pig out = make a pig of oneself。它们都有“狼吞虎咽”的意思。
We pigged out on pizza last night.
昨天晚上我们大吃了一顿比萨。
His favorite pig out food is barbecued spareribs.
他一辈子都吃不厌的食物就是烧排骨。
2.High on the hog 生活奢华
除了pig这个单词,hog也有猪的意思,尤其是已经长到120磅以上的食用猪。对现代人来说,猪肉是相当普遍的肉品,不过你可能不知道“吃猪肉”也曾被认为是奢侈的享受呢!这里的hog指的是养大供食用的猪,这种猪的上身(high)包括腰、大腿等味道最好的部位,只有富有的王公贵族才有机会吃到;而较贫困的贫民或奴隶,就只能吃到肉质较差的下身(low)部位,如猪肚、猪蹄等。久而久之,eat/live high on the hog 就成为富有奢侈的象征了。
例如:
The boy lived high on the hog after getting his inheritance.
这个男孩自从得到遗产后就过着奢华的生活。
The White House dinner this time is certainly high on the hog.
白宫举行的'这次晚宴当然豪华无比了。
实用口语练习:当猪飞起来的时候
20实用口语练习:当猪飞起来的时候
1.When pigs fly 无稽之谈
如果哪一天猪都能飞起来,那可真是怪了,所以这句话就用来表示某事根本不可能,纯属无稽之谈。
例如:He'll win a match when pigs fly.
他要是能赢得比赛就怪了!
He will pass the bar exam when pigs fly.
他绝不可能通过律师考试。
Bar:律师,法庭。The bar:律师界
2.Go whole hog 全力以赴,彻底地干
这句话的起源说法如下:英国人在十七世纪时称一先令(shilling)为一个hog,当时一个hog能买不少东西,所以go whole hog 就是指一次把一先令花掉,一毛也不剩。后来就被引申为彻底地完成某件事。
例如:
Instead of just painting the room, why not go whole hog and redecorate it completely?
与其只是粉刷一下这个房间,干吗不彻底把它装修一下呢?
Whenever Tom takes up a new hobby, he goes whole hog.
每当汤姆开始一项新的嗜好,他都玩得很彻底。
3.Bring home the bacon 养家糊口
旧时农村赶集或过节,会举行各项游戏和体育比赛。人们会在一只猪身上抹油,让它四处乱跑,谁能捉住,就把这只猪带回家作为奖品。后来任何竞赛夺标回来,或在外“挣饭”、谋生、养活家小,都形容为“把咸肉带回家”。
例如:
Nowadays, it is often the wife who holds down a job and brings home the bacon.
现在,妻子在外工作、挣钱养家已经很普遍了。
He works night and day to bring home the bacon.
他夜以继日辛勤工作维持生活。
英语口语-各种各样的问题
英语口语-各种各样的问题
这是什么味儿?
What's that smell? *完全不清楚时。
What's that smell? (这是什么味儿?)
Oh, no! Something's burning. (噢,不好!是什么糊了吧。)
I wonder what that smell is?
I wonder where that smell is coming from?
什么声音?
What's that noise?
What's that noise? (什么声音?)
It's my alarm clock. (是我的闹钟的声音。)
这是排什么的队?
What is this line for?
What is this line for? (这是排什么的队?)
I have no idea. (我也不知道。)
Why are people lined up? (人们为什么排队?)
打什么鬼主意呢?(你忙什么呢?)
What are you up to? *up to “就某事有……企图”、“打……的坏主意”、“从事……”。
What are you up to tonight? (你今天晚上忙什么?)
Why should I tell you? (我干吗非得告诉你不可?)
What's going on? (是什么呀?)
我可以问一个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
May I ask you a question? (我可以问一个问题吗?)
Sure, what is it? (当然,什么问题?)
“drowsy”是什么意思?
What does “drowsy” mean?
What does “drowsy” mean? (“drowsy”是什么意思?)
It means “sleepy.” (“drowsy”表示“犯困”。)
这是什么?
What's this?
What's this? (这是什么?)
It's a foldable bed. (这是折叠床。)
那是什么?
What's that?
这是谁的?
Who does this belong to?
Whose is this?
To whom does this belong?
哪一个?
Which one?
That's my car. (那是我的车。)
Which one? (哪辆?)
这叫什么?
What's it called?
What's it called? (这叫什么?)
It's called tempura. (这叫“天麸罗”。)
What do you call it?
这是什么礼物?
What did you get for me? *这种说法不只限于送礼物时。还有“你给我买什么了?”、“你给我带什么来了?”等的语感。
What did you get for me? (是什么礼物?)
I got you a doll. (我给你买了一个娃娃。)
去哪儿呀?
Where are you headed? *比较随便的口语说法。
Where are you headed? (去哪儿?)
Home. (回家。)
Where are you going?
Where are you off to?
比如说?
For example?
For instance?
隔多长时间?
How often? *“隔几分钟来一趟车”或者“隔多长时间打一次网球”等用于询问时间的间隔时。
How often should I take this medicine? (这药一天吃几次?)
Five times a day. (一天5次。)
How frequently?
U.S.A.是什么的缩写?
What does USA stand for?
What does USA stand for? (U.S.A.是什么的缩写?)
It stands for the United States of America. (它是United States of America的缩写。)
多长?
How long? *询问距离、尺寸时间的长短,听到这样的提问,对方以具体数字回答。
How long have you dated her? (你和她交往了多长时间?)
About four years. (大概4年吧。)
How long is her hair? (她的头发有多长?)
Very long. (很长。)*不能用具体数字回答时,也可以用类似very long这样的话来回答。
多早?
How early?
How early should we leave? (咱们多早出发合适?)
Let's leave at 7∶30 am. (早晨7∶30吧。)*用How表示问“多……”的说法还有以下几种。
How short? (多短?)
How fast? (多快?)
How far? (多远?)
How quickly? (多快的速度?)
How slowly? ([速度、动作]多慢?)
How soon? ([时间/期间]多快?)
How late? ([时间/时刻]多晚?)
How much? ([不可数]多少?)
How many? ([可数]多少?)
How big/large? (多大?)
How small/little? (多小?)
暑假什么时候开始?
When does summer break start?
When does summer break start? (暑假什么时候开始?)
On July 25th. (7月25号。)
开学典礼是哪天?
When was the opening ceremony?
When was the opening ceremony? (开学典礼是哪天?)
January 8th. (1月8日。)
你知道这个生词的意思吗?
Do you know the meaning of this word?
这个词怎么发音?
How do you pronounce this word?
How do you pronounce this word? (这个词怎么发音?)
Climb. The “b” is silent.
A和B之间有什么区别?
What's the difference between A and B?
What's the difference between A and B? (A和B之间有什么区别?)
They're about the same. (它们几乎相同。)
英语口语-安慰
1。担心、惦念
你怎么了?
What's the matter? *用于对方身体不舒服或对方有什么异常时。
What's the matter? You look sad. (你怎么了?显得这么伤心。)
Nothing. I'm just tired. (没什么。我只是累了。)
What's wrong?
Is anything wrong?
What's the problem?
Is something bothering you? *bother “使……烦心”、“折磨”。
你没事吧?
Are you okay? *用于对方发生什么不好的事情时。
Are you all right?
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
What's going on? (到底怎么回事?)
We were just talking. (我们只是说说。)
What happened?
What's happening?
你有什么心事吗?
Is something on your mind? *be on a person's mind “有什么挂心的事”。
Do you have something on your mind?
What are you worried about? (你担心什么?)
What's on your mind? (你担心什么呢?)
Is anything bothering you?
我担心你。
I was worried about you.
I was concerned about you.
请不要特地为我(而麻烦您吧)。
Please don't go out of your way.
I'll drop you off. (我送你回家。)
Please don't go out of your way. (请不要特地送我。)
你怎么那么严肃。
You look serious.
You look serious. (你怎么那么严肃。)
This is important. (这事很重要。)
You look grave.
你今天看上去很悲伤。
You look sad today.
你今天怎么满脸的不高兴。
You don't look very happy today.
你怎么闷闷不乐的呀?
Why are you so glum? *glum “闷闷不乐的”、“忧郁的”、“愁闷的”。
Why are you so glum? (你怎么闷闷不乐的呀?)
My girlfriend just dumped me. (女朋友刚跟我吹了。)*dump “抛弃”。
Why so glum?
Why the long face?
你看起来很疲惫。
You look exhausted. *exhausted “精疲力尽”、“疲劳不堪”,表示在此情况下再也不能做任何事情的疲劳感。
You look very tired.
You look worn-out.
You look bushed. *俚语。
You look pooped. *俚语。
你该休息一会儿。(你需要喘口气。)
You need a break.
It's six o'clock already. (已经6点了。)
Yeah, you need a break. (是呀,你该休息会儿了。)
You need a rest.
You need to take a break.
You should take it easy. (你该放松会儿。)
你今天有点儿不大对劲。
Something is wrong with you today.
You're not yourself today.
You seem different today.
谁让你烦躁了?
Who are you irritated with? *用be irritated with...表示“为……而急躁的”、“为……而发怒的”。
Who has irritated you?
你太紧张。
You're nervous.
I think you're nervous. (我觉得你太紧张。)
No, I'm not nervous! (没有,我不紧张。)
You seem nervous. (你好像很紧张。)
2同情
听到这事我很难过。
(I'm) sorry to hear that.
My dog died. (我的狗死了。)
I'm sorry to hear that. (听到这事我很难过。)
I'm sorry about that.
(That's) too bad.
That's a pity.
What a pity.
How awful. (太可怕了!)
How sad. (太让人伤心了!)
Tough luck.
Sorry.
What a shame. (太遗憾了。) *shame “遗憾的事”、“倒霉的事”。
真不走运!
That's unfortunate.
It rained every day while I was in Hawaii. (我在夏威夷那几天,每天下雨。)
That's unfortunate. (真够倒霉的。)
I'm sorry about your misfortune. *更礼貌的说法。
It's unfortunate.
常有的事。
It happens!
这是常见的错误。
It's a common mistake.
那你肯定很难受吧。
It must be tough for you. *tough表示“困难的”、“不容易的”、“费力气的”。
She won't talk to me anymore. (她再也不会和我说话了。)
It must be tough for you. (那你肯定很难受吧。)
It must be hard on you.
啊,真可怜!
Oh, poor thing! *poor “可怜的”、“太惨的”。
Bob got fired. (鲍勃被解雇了。)
Oh, poor thing! (哦!太惨了!)
Oh, poor baby!
Ah, poor Bob! (啊,可怜的鲍勃!)
我理解你的心情。
I know how you feel.
My wife left me. (我妻子离开了我。)
Mine, too. I know how you feel. (我也是,我了解你的感受。)
I understand the way you feel.
I really sympathize with you. (我真的同情你。)
3.安慰
别在意。
Never mind.
I'm really sorry! (我真的很抱歉。)
Never mind. (没什么。)*带有“别在意”、“忘了它吧”、“没什么”的语感。
Don't worry (about it).
It's okay.
Forget (about) it. (没什么。) *比Never mind更直接。根据说法不同,有时听起来没有礼貌。
太遗憾了。
What bad luck. *用于宽慰努力了但却没能成功的人。“太遗憾了”、“太不顺了”、“太可惜了”。
Better luck next time! (下次一定会走运的!)
That's too bad!
What a shame!
Bummer! *俚语。
没事儿。
That's all right.
英语口语-害羞
英语口语-害羞
I'm shy. *shy 表示由于性格或不习惯社交场合,因而不愿与他人接触,在别人面前非常害羞。
Come on. Let's meet new people. (来,我们去认识认识那几个新人。)
But I'm shy. (可我不好意思。)
I'm so embarrassed! *embarrass 表示因为语言或行动,使人感到困窘,或使人感到局促不安、为难。
Your mom showed me your baby pictures. (你妈妈让我看了你婴儿时的照片。)
I'm so embarrassed. (真不好意思。)
我为自己感到惭愧。
I'm ashamed of myself. *ashamed 表示“(做了什么不好的事而)感到不好意思”。
I'm ashamed of myself. (我为自己感到惭愧。)
Don't be so hard on yourself. (别太难为自己了。)
I'm embarrassed of myself. (我为我自己害臊。)
I'm ashamed that I did that. (我为自己所做的事感到羞愧。)
真恬不知耻!
How shameful!
It's very shameful.
It's quite a shameful story. (真太不知羞耻了。)
That's very unfortunate. (那太令人遗憾了。)
你真丢脸!
Shame on you! *口语中常用来表示“你真丢脸!”、“不成体统!”、“丢人现眼”。
I lied to him. (我对他说谎了。)
Shame on you! (你真不害臊!)
You should be ashamed!
篇4:练习口语的英语句子
1、 He gave me a piece of mind,“Don't shift responsibility onto others.”
他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
2、 You look neat and fresh.
你看起来很清纯。
3、 Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
4、 Mum is always as busy as a bee in the moring.
妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开交。
5、 It was most careless ofme.
我太粗心了。
6、 It was love at frist sight.
一见钟情。
7、 You are coming alone well.
你做得挺顺利。
8、 all in all.
总的说来;最心爱的东西。
9、 Well,this sort of talk is above me.
我不懂你们在讲什么。
10、 Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要。
11、 She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.
她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。
12、 She is well-build.
她的身材真棒。
13、 Glad,it is all over.
这事全部结束了,好得很。
14、 Money is a good servant but a bad master.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
15、 I saw something deeply disturbing.
深感事情不妙。
16、 They went all out.
他们鼓足了干劲。
17、 all dressed up.
打扮得整整齐齐
18、 I konw how you feel.
我明白你的感受。
19、 I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.
如有任何错误,请你原谅。
20、 You have a beautiful personality.
你的气质很好。
21、 as busy as a bee.
非常忙
22、 Every family has a black sheep.
家家有本难念的经。
23、 When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears.
跟Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。
24、 He is all set for an early morning start.
他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。
25、 What are you trying to say?
你到底想说什么?
26、 You win some.you lose some.
胜败乃兵家常事。
27、 Do you have anyone in mind?
你有心上人吗?
28、 Never say die.it's a piece of cake.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
29、 It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
这不是我所盼望的。
30、 The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.
这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
31、 It was quite by accident.
真是始料不及。
32、 How long have you known her?
你认识她多久了?
33、 Don't bury your head in the sand.
不要逃避现实。
34、 at one's fingertips.
了如指掌。
35、 Don't ask him.It is also at his wit's end.
不要问他了,他也不知道。
36、 I didn't expect you to such a good job.
我没想到你干得这么好。
37、 You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.
你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
38、 The thief was caught of red-handed and beaten black and blue.
那个小偷当场被抓住并被打得青一块紫一块的。
39、 I am not available.
我正忙着。
40、 I'd bettle hit the books.
我要复习功课啦。
41、 I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.
我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
42、 The man lived a dog's life.
这个人生活潦倒。
43、 How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.
他知道怎么去那个小岛。
44、 You should be slow to judge others.
你不应该随意评论别人。
45、 a piece of one's mind.
直言不讳
46、 You flatter me immensely.
你过奖啦。
47、 You'll be all the better for a holiday.
度一次假,对你会更有好处。
48、 Don't be silly.
别胡闹了。
49、 The daughter is all in all to him.
女儿是他的无价宝。
50、 I'm wet all over.
我浑身都湿了。
★句子练习
文档为doc格式